niedziela, 9 lutego 2020

Proste i eleganckie zaproszenia na komunię
Simple and elegant communion invitations

Cześć!
Jako że jestem w szale komunijnym musiałam stworzyć coś w tej tematyce. Powstały więc proste, eleganckie zaproszenia, w których wykorzystałam nasz piękny kielich komunijny.
Hey!
As I am in a frenzy of communion, I had to create something in this theme. So simple, elegant invitations were created, in which I used our beautiful communion chalice.






Użyłam:
I used:

http://rosyowl.com/index.php?id_product=61&controller=product&id_lang=2

Przesyłam uściski
I send hugs


1 komentarz:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to see if this short test can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

    OdpowiedzUsuń